If you are an individual – child, adult of any age – wanting to learn Bollywood dance out of interest or with a specific objective of performing at any event such as a wedding, public performance, cultural festivals, etc. this is the place to be. Private lessons can be arranged at a time & venue of your choice. Previous dancing experience not essential – all you need is enthusiasm and desire to learn new skills!''
Prerna has conducted dance workshops and events for voluntary organisations and community groups such as Youth groups, care homes, special needs organisations, etc. The workshops are designed to ensure that they are easy on the individuals and provide an interesting and enjoyable experience.
Organisations that have benefited include:
- British Empire and Commonwealth Museum
- Bristol City Museum
- BBC Roots celebration
- RAC Dovercourt Centre for Adults with Learning Difficulties
- South Gloucestershire Asian Project (www.sgap.org.uk)
- Bristol City Council Young People’s Services
- City of Bristol College
- Patchway Community Project